Netflix Phone Number
Call Netflix customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 36分钟 (23m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 在每个提示下按0。
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Cannot sign in on Apple TV, correct password is working on other devices
My tv says "too many people are using my account and it's built in my tv and no has my...
My debit account is being charged for service I’m not receiving. I didn’t authorize it...
I have a card that another company or two refused to remove my card from their service...
Good afternoon , my sister used my card to pay for Netflix subscription and they have b...
Frustrated by constantly getting locked out of Netflix account.Spending days on the Int...
I cant get on to netflix.
I need help to change the name of my television code
Netflix app crashes regularly despite multiple rebooting. The other streaming apps work...
Cannot get netflexget it on bedroom tv but can’t get ir on main tv thanks
Good day, I need your assistance, I pay every month but I don't view anything from you...
Change my payment card information to new card.payment needs to be there today or will...
I want to cancel my account and get refundSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Netflix's Phone-Based Customer Care
Netflix is a major video streaming and DVD rental service that operates in the United States and around the world. With a customer base of over 148 million, it isn't surprising that Netflix customer service gets a lot of calls every day.
Why Do People Call Netflix Customer Support?
People call Netflix customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support with using the website as well as streaming video
- Billing issues
- Issues with overall service
- Starting, changing, or ending subscriptions
- Setting and managing parental controls
- Issues with DVDs, delivery and returns
Best Practices for Calling Netflix Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring a productive call to Netflix that gets your questions answered and issues resolved:
- Have everything in front of you that you might need during your call, including your username, any correspondence from Netflix about your situation, your credit or debit card if you are having payment issues, or financial statements that document billing errors.
- If you are calling about a technical issue, be sure you can access your device while on the call so that you and the representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Before calling, log into your Netflix account. Visit the Help page and click on the "Call Us" button. You'll be provided with a phone number to call as well as with a separate, numeric code that you should enter into the system when calling. Doing this will speed up your call.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes. You may need to write down information about using your service properly, confirmation numbers or other details, such as the name of the customer service representative who is assisting you.
How Do Consumers Feel About Calling Netflix Customer Service?
Netflix prides itself on offering a quality customer experience and generally speaking, customers are happy with the level of customer service that Netflix provides. Wait times can vary by day and time that you are calling, but this is normal for just about every company.
What Kind of Issues can a Netflix Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Netflix customer service representative can resolve most customer issues, including troubleshooting technical issues, researching and correcting billing problems, resetting accounts in case of hacking or fraud, and making changes to accounts, including starting or ending subscriptions.
If you have a DVD rental account with Netflix, you can ask a representative to check to see whether a DVD has been mailed or whether a return has been processed by Netflix.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Netflix Customer Service?
A Netflix customer service representative will not be able to resolve issues with your equipment nor your Internet or cellular service. If it is determined that a problem with your streaming service is related to your device or devices, or your connectivity, you will need to work with your cable company, Internet provider or mobile phone company to deal with the issue.
Netflix cannot control how quickly the Postal Service delivers and returns DVD mailers. If you are having difficulty with your mail delivery, you will need to work with the post office to achieve a resolution.
What Should You do if your call to Netflix is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with Netflix and feel as if you were not able to get your questions answered, or that your issue is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have options.
- Before re-contacting Netflix, take a few minutes to go over the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, jot down what you remember from your conversation with the customer service representative. Having this information fresh in your mind will make it easier for you to explain what happened during your next call.
- Call Netflix back. Keep in mind that agents are trained differently and some have more experience than others. The next person you speak to might be in a better position to understand your concern and resolve it then the agent who took your first call.
- Get in touch with Netflix via its live chat service. Communicating via live chat has the advantage of giving you a transcript of what both you and the customer service representative said during your conversation. This can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
Customer Number 888-638-3549 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Sat Oct 01 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Netflix's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Netflix的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Netflix座席的工具。该电话号码是Netflix的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的309,348客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答888-638-3549的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Cancel My Services, Account Access, Refund a Charge, Streaming or Download Trouble, Request a Show和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Netflix呼叫中心有Colorado, Oregon, Michigan名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Netflix总共有4个电话号码。与Netflix代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Netflix - by phone or otherwise
尽管888-638-3549是Netflix最好的免费电话号码，但是共有7种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Netflix个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其客户服务部门的800-585-8131电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-585-8131来购买客户服务。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Netflix联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Netflix.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Netflix?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Netflix. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.