Amazon Phone Number
Calling Amazon customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 2分钟 (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 不要按或说任何话或按0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Amazon had rejected my usual password so I created another one which was accepted.**Aft...
Good evening. My name is Yonna Stafford. I made a purchase Earlier this afternoon...
Need to change my phone number
Saturday I got a delivery to **** Colosseum Drive Rockford Illinois *The neighbor found...
My order was placed on hold
You could at least provide confirmation as to whether Amazon personnel has or has not b...
I asked for assistance re my concern at being hacked by some who says he is representin...
Am I being hacked by someone purporting to represent Amazon?
where is conference pin number??? i dont see it anywhere
Amazon I want you to know, you have drivers that are not delivering packages to the ri...
I have * items in my chart. All are eligible for free shipping. Instead of free there i...
Thought I had ordered a new book but the order came up as used.
I have had this problem several times when I order goods I am asked if I want amazon pr...
Trying to order something and can't create an account. It says I have one but still ca...
Pourquoi vous ne livrez pas * l’*le de la R*UNION ?See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Tue Apr 06 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Amazon的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Amazon座席的工具。该电话号码是Amazon的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的1,820,712客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答888-280-4331的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Amazon呼叫中心有Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Amazon总共有1个电话号码。与Amazon代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
尽管888-280-4331是Amazon最好的免费电话号码，但共有7种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Amazon个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是，将上述问题告知GetHuman，然后让我们找人帮助您。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过cis@amazon.com来使用Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Amazon联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our T-Mobile Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Sprint Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like T-Mobile or Sprint. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.