KitchenAid Phone Number
Calling KitchenAid customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 4分钟 (4m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST; best time to call: 8:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 拨打上面的KitchenAid数字应该适合真实的人
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Our dishwasher Model KDTE***ESS* has a blinking white light (* times and then pause...
The label that was sent to me to return my mixer is incorrect. I need an updated emaile...
I have questions about the water filter for my KitchenAid refrigerator model KRSC***ESS**
Need product for stainless steel appliances
Need you to call me back at ***-***-****. This is a land-line only. I had to borrow som...
Model KDFE***KPS**Top rack caps broke off. * broke on the first day. We would like repl...
Layer of ice collected in my freezer
Status of my promotional rebate, filed ********, now showing as in final review (it's b...
I would like to talk to tech support prior to ordering any parts. I believe this may be...
Just installed a NEW KitchenAid dishwasher, model *KDTM***ESS*, SERIAL * F********. At...
I’m trying to order ‘Kitchen Aid Filter Cartridge Cap’ fir a refrigerator. Hoping you c...
trash compacter fan is not working. wondering how much it would cost to have it repaire...
I need to order a duct free filter accessory kit. I have the part number and been on ho...
Countertop convection microwave doesn’t work on convection bake. Can only be used as a...
I am looking for my orderSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on KitchenAid's Phone-Based Customer Care
KitchenAid is a manufacturer of kitchen appliances and tools, especially known for its high-quality stand mixers and accessories. As one of the largest kitchen appliance brands, it isn't surprising that KitchenAid gets a lot of requests for customer service.
Why Do People Call KitchenAid Customer Support?
People call KitchenAid customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Finding a KitchenAid retailer
- Questions about KitchenAid appliances and accessories
- Requests for warranty coverage and ordering parts
- KitchenAid website technical support
Best Practices for Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to KitchenAid customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Ensure you are calling the right number. KitchenAid has different customer service numbers for its small appliance, large appliance and commercial appliance departments.
- Call during business hours: KitchenAid small and large appliance customer service is available by phone Monday through Tuesday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesday–Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Eastern.
- Have relevant documentation in front of you. This includes purchasing contracts, invoices, billing statements, warranties and the make and model of your KitchenAid appliance. You should also have the names and serial numbers of the appliances you are calling about.
- Caling for KitchenAid website support? Have your browser open on your computer or device so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. Notes can be helpful if you have to call KitchenAid back or escalate your case.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling KitchenAid Customer Service?
In general, it appears as though most consumers are happy with KitchenAid customer service. There is no consistent pattern of dissatisfaction evident via online review sites nor news media reports.
What Kind of Issues can KitchenAid Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A KitchenAid customer service representative can answer questions about products, provide tech support, schedule for technician calls and provide guidance regarding product warranties.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to KitchenAid Customer Service?
KitchenAid customer service can assist with booking approved contractors to repair your appliances, but won't be able to repair items directly. In addition, KitchenAid sells its appliances through authorized resellers. Issues such as pricing and return policies are set by the retailer and not KitchenAid.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with KitchenAid?
If you get off the phone with KitchenAid and feel as though your questions were not answered or your concerns were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- Find the notes that you took during the call and review them. This will help you identify areas of miscommunication and misunderstanding.
- Next, call KitchenAid customer support back. The next representative you speak to may have the benefit of better training or more experience and might be able to resolve your issue.
- If calling KitchenAid a second time doesn't seem to work, try getting in touch another way. You can email KitchenAid customer service, use its live chat customer service option, send a postal letter or connect through social media.
- If KitchenAid has scheduled repairs through a third party service or contractor, ask KitchenAid if you can have the name and contact information of the contractor or repair service. You may be able to connect with these businesses on your own so that you can get a resolution quickly.
- If KitchenAid won't help you, try getting in touch with the retailer who sold you the KitchenAid product. The retailer may be willing to advocate for you with KitchenAid. If that doesn't work, the retailer may also be willing to make things right as a goodwill gesture.
Customer Number 800-422-1230 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Sat May 15 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
KitchenAid's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是KitchenAid的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到KitchenAid座席的工具。该电话号码是KitchenAid的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的13,086客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-422-1230的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Returns, Repairs, Technical Support, Complaint, Warranty和其他客户服务问题。建议您告诉我们遇到了什么问题，而不是尝试致电KitchenAid，然后可以通过电话，电子邮件或网络与他们联系。 KitchenAid总共有3个电话号码。与KitchenAid代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting KitchenAid - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-422-1230是KitchenAid最好的免费电话号码，但共有5种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他KitchenAid个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其客户服务部门的866-457-9340电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过866-457-9340来购买客户服务。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与KitchenAid联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for KitchenAid.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to KitchenAid?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like KitchenAid. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.