Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 15分钟 (11m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按3再按4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
We sent our DNA kit in about six weeks ago. The name on it is Virginia G. Trent at...
I am working on Facts for Paul Joseph Braun. There are * duplicate facts shown for seve...
you have deducted payment from my account as i don't have an account with you and i don...
Haven't received are dna kits
My wife and I recently send in our DNA samples. They seem to both be under her name.
I have been using Ancestry.com for six years on Microsoft Edge. Suddenly, within the l...
I subscribe to Ancestry but do not use it. Therefore, I want to terminate our contract.
Why does ancestry add to my family list with Half sister when the real person is alread...
U force pulled a payment that declined * times out of an account that did not have the...
Email not excepted two times. Gave my credit card* then read &** a month. So no. Want t...
I have about ** * inches notebooks on our trees. We are going into a nursing home. I...
WE ARE FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA AND WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AT EDGECLIFF SYDNEY TO MAIL T...
I need to cancel my subscription with you. I thought it was just a one time purchase an...
Several years ago my wife had my family ancestry checked using your services. Recently...
It’s been over ** weeks and still I have not heard anything about my results.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Fri Jan 21 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Ancestry.com的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Ancestry.com座席的工具。该电话号码是Ancestry.com的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的70,380客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-262-3787的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Cancel Subscription, Account Access, Missing Test Results, Problem With Ancestry DNA, Setup Service和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Ancestry.com呼叫中心有Utah名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Ancestry.com总共有1个电话号码。与Ancestry.com代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-262-3787是Ancestry.com最好的免费电话号码，但是共有3种方法可以与他们联系。与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法就是告诉GetHuman您的问题，让我们尝试找到与他们联系或针对特定问题寻求帮助的最佳方法。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过support@ancestry.com来使用Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Ancestry.com联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.