CenturyLink Phone Number
Call CenturyLink customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 48分钟 (43m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按2再按1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I would like to pay my past due amount in scheduled payments, but when I try, that area...
I would like to make installment arrangements on my bill I just started driving for LYF...
I'm having trouble with going to web sights CenturyLink won't let me get most of my ema...
Why did we receive a bill for $**.**? I do not want to join for $*.**
I want to drop phone service and just keep wi-fi
My home phone has a ringing noise and people can't hear my conversation
can not access my email changed password and do not remember it
We closed our account with Century Link and I sent in our final payment and now today I...
Got a message that "server says too many recipients in email. Nope, I'm not a junk emai...
Wire line for phone is broken and needs to be replaced
I got Charged $***.** for ** Director assistance calls. my phone hasn't worked for a mo...
My Home phone isn't working & *I got a bill *for $ ***.**
I recently added a *nd email to my account and now I'm not receiving any bills! I would...
Description of issue:*We sold a vacation home in Fort Morgan, AP ON September...
account **********,account holder Kevin Day.I need to know how Kevin set this account u...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on CenturyLink's Phone-Based Customer Care
CenturyLink is a technology company that is perhaps best known for offering consumer and business telecommunications, broadband Internet and DirectTV services. As a provider of services in 37 U.S. states, it isn't surprising that its customer service departments get a lot of calls.
Why do People Call CenturyLink Customer Support?
People call CenturyLink customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting the start of new service
- Making changes to existing services
- Canceling or transferring service
- Technical support for services or devices
- Upgrading or purchasing equipment or devices
- Questions about the proper use of services or equipment
- Scheduling technician visits
- Questions about accounting and billing issues
- Making payment plans
Best Practices for Calling CenturyLink Customer Service
To help ensure a productive conversation with CenturyLink customer service representatives, check out these tips:
- Check to make sure you are calling the correct number for the service that you are requesting. CenturyLink has different numbers for various departments, so check the website or your latest bill for what number to call.
- Have your account number, as well as any correspondence or bills related to your inquiry, in front of you. Nothing is more frustrating (for you or the representative, than finally beginning a conversation only to have to search for documents that you don't have handy.
- If you are requesting technical support for your Internet, phone or DirectTV, keep in mind that the representative will likely ask to perform remote diagnostic testing. This will be easier if you are in the same room as the device or your computer. If you are calling about broadband service from a mobile phone, and your phone is currently connected to your WiFi, switch off the WiFi.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. This can be helpful if you need to record confirmation numbers and can be particularly useful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to CenturyLink Customer Support?
Reports on CenturyLink customer service is mixed. Some customers are very pleased with the service that they've received while others have complaints. Areas of dissatisfaction often involve inconsistent information provided by customer service representatives, as well as a failure to follow-through on promises made.
Notable Media Reports
In one reported case, a long-standing customer entered into a payment arrangement with CenturyLink as a way of paying off a past due balance. Despite this agreement and an explanation that his first payment would take a few days to arrive, CenturyLink disconnected his service anyway, demanding a deposit before reconnection. Eventually, the situation was resolved, but not until the story was reported on by a local journalist.
What Kind of Issues can CenturyLink Customer Support Resolve?
Customer service representatives for CenturyLink can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including enrolling you into a new service as well as transferring, changing and canceling service.
In addition, a representative can perform some diagnostics on your service and equipment. The representative may also be able to teach you how to use your equipment and get the most out of your broadband, phone and DirectTV services.
What can't Be Resolved by Phone with CenturyLink?
If your situation can only be resolved by replacing or repairing equipment, you will need to either schedule a technician appointment or make arrangements to swap out devices at a CenturyLink location.
If you want to pay your bill in cash, you will need to visit an authorized payment center. Be sure to bring your latest CenturyLink bill with you so as to ensure that your payment is properly credited to your account.
What can I do if I am Unhappy With my Call to CenturyLink?
If your first call to CenturyLink doesn't resolve your issue, don't give up. There are still things you can do:
- If you haven't already done so, write down what happened during your call. Having this information in writing can make it easier for you to describe what happened to other CenturyLink agents.
- Call back. You may have had a bad experience with one representative, but the next person you speak to may have the training and ability to help.
- Use CenturyLink's live chat option to communicate with a representative. A variation on this is getting in touch via CenturyLink's social media accounts. Either option provides you with a transcript of your conversation, something that can be very useful if you have to pursue the matter further.
Customer Number 800-201-4099 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Thu Dec 02 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
CenturyLink's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是CenturyLink的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到CenturyLink座席的工具。该电话号码是CenturyLink的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的39,744客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-201-4099的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Setup Service, Lower My Bill, Technical Support, Transfer Service, Cancel Service和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的CenturyLink呼叫中心有Louisiana, Idaho, Washington, Nebraska名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 CenturyLink总共有4个电话号码。与CenturyLink代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting CenturyLink - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-201-4099是CenturyLink最好的免费电话号码，但是共有6种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他CenturyLink个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其新客户礼宾部门的888-715-3291电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过888-715-3291来购买新客户礼宾。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与CenturyLink联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for CenturyLink.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to CenturyLink?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like CenturyLink. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our Chase Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the CenturyLink Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Chase or CenturyLink. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.