CenturyLink Phone Number
Calling CenturyLink customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 14分钟 (12m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST; best time to call: 10:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按1订购服务，按2进行客户服务
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
hgtv movies part of my service buy cannot watch because I need cc would like a credit
CONNECTED ON THURS AT MY HOME. NOW I FIND OUT FROM DIRECT TV THAT CENTURY LINK DIDN'T...
I want my temporary phone line fixed I'm tired of driving half a mile to talk to someon...
I would like my temporary phone line fixed asap because my daughter is in a hospital an...
This is the second and last time this has happened. * six days to get internet service...
Regarding your latest Pacific County phone directory, I want to complain about and know...
I NEED HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT. FOR THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS SOMEONE IS MAKING CALLS AND HA...
Hello I pay **.** a month for home Wi-Fi and I can't run a laptop and a roko tv at the...
I have an email thru CenturyLink, it is *****@***.com. I have had it for years. I also...
I clicked on an e-mail link labeled "centurylink". This e-mail said that I could pay m...
Called on Thursday **th to get phone repaired. Told me they would send some one out on...
thought I was auto pay I was before and had to change my a count due to my computer bei...
Fog chewed up the wires
Unable to make outgoing calls. Message says:"call phone company for access code" Phone...
I receive your invoices and pay for your internet service as well as cable services th...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on CenturyLink's Phone-Based Customer Care
CenturyLink is a technology company that is perhaps best known for offering consumer and business telecommunications, broadband Internet and DirectTV services. As a provider of services in 37 U.S. states, it isn't surprising that its customer service departments get a lot of calls.
Why do People Call CenturyLink Customer Support?
People call CenturyLink customer service for a range of reasons, including:
- Requesting the start of new service
- Making changes to existing services
- Canceling or transferring service
- Technical support for services or devices
- Upgrading or purchasing equipment or devices
- Questions about the proper use of services or equipment
- Scheduling technician visits
- Questions about accounting and billing issues
- Making payment plans
Best Practices for Calling CenturyLink Customer Service
To help ensure a productive conversation with CenturyLink customer service representatives, check out these tips:
- Check to make sure you are calling the correct number for the service that you are requesting. CenturyLink has different numbers for various departments, so check the website or your latest bill for what number to call.
- Have your account number, as well as any correspondence or bills related to your inquiry, in front of you. Nothing is more frustrating (for you or the representative, than finally beginning a conversation only to have to search for documents that you don't have handy.
- If you are requesting technical support for your Internet, phone or DirectTV, keep in mind that the representative will likely ask to perform remote diagnostic testing. This will be easier if you are in the same room as the device or your computer. If you are calling about broadband service from a mobile phone, and your phone is currently connected to your WiFi, switch off the WiFi.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call. This can be helpful if you need to record confirmation numbers and can be particularly useful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to CenturyLink Customer Support?
Reports on CenturyLink customer service is mixed. Some customers are very pleased with the service that they've received while others have complaints. Areas of dissatisfaction often involve inconsistent information provided by customer service representatives, as well as a failure to follow-through on promises made.
Notable Media Reports
In one reported case, a long-standing customer entered into a payment arrangement with CenturyLink as a way of paying off a past due balance. Despite this agreement and an explanation that his first payment would take a few days to arrive, CenturyLink disconnected his service anyway, demanding a deposit before reconnection. Eventually, the situation was resolved, but not until the story was reported on by a local journalist.
What Kind of Issues can CenturyLink Customer Support Resolve?
Customer service representatives for CenturyLink can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including enrolling you into a new service as well as transferring, changing and canceling service.
In addition, a representative can perform some diagnostics on your service and equipment. The representative may also be able to teach you how to use your equipment and get the most out of your broadband, phone and DirectTV services.
What can't Be Resolved by Phone with CenturyLink?
If your situation can only be resolved by replacing or repairing equipment, you will need to either schedule a technician appointment or make arrangements to swap out devices at a CenturyLink location.
If you want to pay your bill in cash, you will need to visit an authorized payment center. Be sure to bring your latest CenturyLink bill with you so as to ensure that your payment is properly credited to your account.
What can I do if I am Unhappy With my Call to CenturyLink?
If your first call to CenturyLink doesn't resolve your issue, don't give up. There are still things you can do:
- If you haven't already done so, write down what happened during your call. Having this information in writing can make it easier for you to describe what happened to other CenturyLink agents.
- Call back. You may have had a bad experience with one representative, but the next person you speak to may have the training and ability to help.
- Use CenturyLink's live chat option to communicate with a representative. A variation on this is getting in touch via CenturyLink's social media accounts. Either option provides you with a transcript of your conversation, something that can be very useful if you have to pursue the matter further.
Customer Number 888-218-0467 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Thu Oct 22 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
CenturyLink's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是CenturyLink的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到CenturyLink座席的工具。该电话号码是CenturyLink的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的39,744客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答888-218-0467的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Lower My Bill, Setup Service, Technical Support, Transfer Service, Cancel Service和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的CenturyLink呼叫中心有Louisiana, Idaho, Washington, Nebraska名员工，并且根据客户而开放Mon-Fri 8am-1am, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-10pm EST。 CenturyLink总共有5个电话号码。与CenturyLink代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting CenturyLink - by phone or otherwise
尽管888-218-0467是CenturyLink最好的免费电话号码，但共有7种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他CenturyLink个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其客户服务部门的800-366-8201电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-366-8201来购买客户服务。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与CenturyLink联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for CenturyLink.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to CenturyLink?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like CenturyLink. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our eBay Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Experian Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like eBay or Experian. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.