UPS Phone Number
Call UPS customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 15分钟 (7m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 在每个提示处按0，忽略消息，或者说两次“客户服务”，自动化系统将要求您从选项列表中进行选择，再次重复“客户服务”两次。
Reasons customers like you called recently
I paid money to change delivery method to pick up at a UPS station and they delivered i...
The driver did not leave the package with the front office staff and I need the package today
Checking on package to be delivered to woman shelter *** s Second Street today
Get me to a real person quicker
I'm checking on UPS TO *** S.SECOND ST. *****.
My package never got delivered
Tracking package says it is being returned to sender and should have been here by now.
My package lost can’t track
We are still waiting on this package. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Tracki...
Received phone call this morning asking for my address stating he had a pkg to deliver...
A package for a different address was delivered to me, come pick it up please
Package shows delivered but not received by me. Tracking number is *ZA***************
Ups driver is delivering people, like a taxi service
PACKAGE IS LOST IN TRANSIT... NEED TO CHAT WITH A LIVE UPS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTAT...
I have two packages that say delivered and signed for at **:** am today. They also sho...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Tue Nov 30 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是UPS的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到UPS座席的工具。该电话号码是UPS的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的157,950客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-742-5877的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Lost Package, Track a Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的UPS呼叫中心有Michigan名员工，并且根据客户而开放Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST。 UPS总共有6个电话号码。与UPS代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-742-5877是UPS最好的免费电话号码，但是共有12种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他UPS个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其在线运输和跟踪部门的877-289-6418电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过Live Chat来购买Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与UPS联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.