UPS Phone Number
Call UPS customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 23分钟 (14m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 在每个提示处按0，忽略消息，或者说两次“客户服务”，自动化系统将要求您从选项列表中进行选择，再次重复“客户服务”两次。
Reasons customers like you called recently
I was attempting to print a shipping label from the UPS website click and ship. I weigh...
I'm having difficulty with printing labels for my * pkgs and would like to schedule a p...
I need to cancel a delivery hold
My address flagged.my delivery no coming my address.so I need to talk someone
*Z**E************* where is my package . Should have been delivered today
Someone else's package was delivered to my address.
I sent out * packages a couple months ago. The Reciever claims they didn’t receive the...
I’ve been charged twice for shipping merchandise to ups store
My package says delivered but is nowhere around!!
WANT TO SEND PACKAGE BACK TO SENDER. UNKNOWN PERSON AT TGHIS ADDRESSD.
package says missed delivery LIARS!! BUILDING OPEN AND OFFICE OPEN NO ONE WILL ANSWER...
My package was stared as delivered to front door, but it is not there. It is a large it...
no one has come to get our package
I need to talk to an agent to find out where my package is sent. My driver is unable to...
I have a question about my package, and I would like to talk to a customer service repr...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Thu Feb 02 2023 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是UPS的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到UPS座席的工具。该电话号码是UPS的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的157,950客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-742-5877的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Lost Package, Track a Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的UPS呼叫中心有Michigan名员工，并且根据客户而开放Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST。 UPS总共有6个电话号码。与UPS代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-742-5877是UPS最好的免费电话号码，但是共有12种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他UPS个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其在线运输和跟踪部门的877-289-6418电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过Live Chat来购买Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与UPS联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.