Delta Airlines Phone Number
Call Delta Airlines customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 13分钟 (7m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 继续按0或告诉语音提示“给我选项”，然后按0
Reasons customers like you called recently
Our flight was canceled on December **th, and we got trip insurance. They need a reaso...
Recently bought a flight and it went down in price, so I would like to obtain the diffe...
On * Jan I travelled from GEG to Tampa with a return flight on ** Jan. My ticket...
The E-credit on my account is closed.
refund not issued yet
Had several changes to my flights so it looks like not easy to find my bag. I need some...
Tried to check in on line but it wants an address in The US but he is on an in transit flight
Information on my current flight.
Concern about being able to catch a connecting flight with only ** minutes between flig...
im trying to purchase gift card for flight,told there was a computer glitch
Do we have to pay for seats in economy?
The original flight I booked was an *am nonstop flight that would get me to my destinat...
Trying to find a credit four delta airlines reservation GXDYQ* ETicket...
Trying to figure out if a carryon bag is allowed on a chicago to houston flight??
I need to cancel my flights within ** hours of booking them. I won't be able to make itSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta Airlines's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Sat Feb 04 2023 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta Airlines's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Delta Airlines的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Delta Airlines座席的工具。该电话号码是Delta Airlines的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的174,930客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-692-6980的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Make a booking, Change flight, Cancel flight, Flight delayed, Baggage problem和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Delta Airlines呼叫中心有Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Delta Airlines总共有13个电话号码。与Delta Airlines代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Delta Airlines - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-692-6980是Delta Airlines最好的免费电话号码，但是共有20种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Delta Airlines个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其立即预订航班部门的844-205-7736电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过844-205-7736来购买立即预订航班。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Delta Airlines联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta Airlines.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta Airlines?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta Airlines. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.