Costco Phone Number
Call Costco customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 24分钟 (15.6154m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 2:30pm
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按55。按0作为运算符。
Reasons customers like you called recently
I ordered a laptop and it has not shipped
HI WANTED TO KNOW WHY QUALICAT SCOOPABLE CAT LITTER **.*KG IS **.** ON LINE PURCHASE AN...
Gift card for membership
I am writing to request a new TV or a price adjustment for the OLED **" C! AUS TV (Ord...
I have already ordered it for two weeks and nothing has arrived and I want to cancel it
I purchased two containers of optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein at $**.**ea...
I need a record of the prescriptions which I filled at my local Costco warehouse...
Need Costco ID number
Just bought a Cuisinart knife set..but when I opened it, one if the handles had a chip on it.
talk to membership representative
I placed an order that needed to be exchanged due to lost shipping. The new order needs...
AAA batteries leaked in container. Had on hand for some time but stored in climate con...
I need another rebate check
Got auto charged and I want to cancel the membership because someone who I don’t want o...
I lost my home in the recent Colorado wildfires and am trying to get receipts for all p...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Costco's Phone-Based Customer Care
Costco is a warehouse club that sells a range of goods and services to its members. While Costco ranks high in overall customer satisfaction, the size of this company means that it gets a lot of calls from members and potential members every day.
Why Do People Call Costco Customer Service?
People call Costco customer service for a variety of reasons, including:
- Setting up a new membership
- Changing or canceling a membership
- Questions about member benefits, such as insurance, travel, or health care services
- Technical support for electronics
- Questions about refunds or exchanges
- Help with online ordering
- Complaints or requestions about the in-warehouse experience
Best Tips for Calling Costco Customer Support
Here are some tips for getting answers to questions or resolving issues with Costco quickly when you call Costco customer service:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Costco has different numbers for different departments and services, including membership, technical support for electronics, pharmacy and online orders.
- Each customer service department has its own hours. Warehouse and membership customer service is available from Monday to Friday, from 6 am to 6 pm Pacific time. Saturday to Sunday, from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific.
- If your problem or question pertains to a local warehouse, such as a lost item, poor service from an employee, or a question about business hours, call the warehouse directly.
- Have your membership number in front of you. You'll find this on your card or on correspondence from Costco.
- Costco has a co-branded credit card with Citibank. If you have the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card and need customer service, you'll have to contact Citibank.
- If you are calling Costco's Concierge Services for an electronic item, Costco asks you to have the following handy along with your membership number: Item number (you can find this on your receipt, along with the purchase date), along with your item's model and serial numbers.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Costco Customer Service?
Costco has a strong reputation for providing excellent customer service and club members are generally happy with the support they receive from representatives. The company is particularly well-known for its robust returns policy.
Media reports of Costco customer service are generally positive. One slightly negative story noted a case in which a member with a history of excessive returns lost her Costco membership. The decision was made by a customer service executive, who did refund her membership fee for the year.
What Sort of Issues Can Costco Phone-Based Customer Service Resolve?
Costco customer service representatives can handle a range of issues, including membership enrollments and renewals, e-commerce issues and comments and concerns about customer satisfaction.
What Can't Easily Be Resolved Over the Phone with Costco?
There are some issues that are not easily resolved by calling Costco:
- Individuals who sign up for a Costco membership online or over the phone must visit a local Costco store to complete their registration and obtain a membership card. Costco membership cards include a photograph of the member, so an in-store visit is a must.
- Returns must be made at a store or by mailing the product back to Costco.
- Costco.com offers a price adjustment service: If the price you paid on Costco.com for an item drops within 30 days of purchase, you can request an adjustment. However, adjustments can only be completed via an online form.
- Requests for technical support may require you to bring your item into a warehouse for repair.
What Can I Do if my Call to Costco is Unsuccessful?
Calls to good companies sometimes go bad. If you get off the phone with Costco and feel as though you didn't accomplish anything, don't fret. There are options available to you.
The first thing to do is take some notes on what happened during your call. Try to remember the representative's name, and take down the date and time of your conversation. This can be very useful if you need to escalate your case.
- Try calling Costco again. You may be able to connect with a representative who has more experience or training and who can resolve your issue.
- Costco offers a live chat option on its website. One advantage to live chat is that you'll have a written record of your communication.
- Costco does not offer the option of communicating via email or via social media platforms. You can, however, send a letter via postal mail. If you go this route, make sure that you send your letter with delivery confirmation. This will be useful if you don't receive a response and need to escalate your case.
- Visit your local Costco and ask to speak to a manager. In some cases, talking to someone who is directly in front of you may be what is needed to communicate effectively and discuss your options and alternatives.
Customer Number 800-220-6000 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Wed Jan 19 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Costco's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Costco的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Costco座席的工具。该电话号码是Costco的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的58,182客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-220-6000的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Store Feedback, Membership Question, Renew Membership, Refund a Charge, Missing Order和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Costco呼叫中心有Washington名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Costco总共有4个电话号码。与Costco代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Costco - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-220-6000是Costco最好的免费电话号码，但是共有7种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Costco个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其Costco.com客户服务部门的800-955-2292电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-955-2292来购买Costco.com客户服务。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Costco联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Costco.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Costco?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Costco. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.