Best Buy Phone Number
Calling Best Buy customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 25分钟 (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 持续按下0
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Trying to use my credit card online, don't have the card with me and only know the numb...
Repair is not getting done, customer service rep rude and hung up on me.
Purchased a washing machine ******. It was an open box item due to a few grey marks on...
I want to file a fraud claim
I ordered a MacBook Pro, fully loaded with the highest specs possible ($*,***). Tracki...
I cannot access an existing or register an online account*acc* ********** PH...
Trying to work with Geek Squad on a repair for my Amana Oven. I have the * year geek sq...
This is the *rd time calling about my online status. My Member ID: ********** is suppos...
I still haven't received my Best Buy Credit Card in the mail yet and it's been at least...
I would like to know if stores carry rtx ** series gpus in store or just online.
trying to apply for credit , seems its telling me I AM already a member but does not r...
Never got my air fryer and it said delivered yesterday ****** in front of my door. **Heidi
never got my air fyer and it said delivered in front of my door. yesterday *******Heidi
Sound Bar does not work, never has. *WasteOfMoney
I purchased a phone on the best buy site, it isn't compatible with my carrier. I have a...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Best Buy's Phone-Based Customer Care
Best Buy is a major retailer of consumer electronics with stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is considered to be the largest consumer electronics retailer in the United States, so it isn't surprising that it receives a lot of customer support calls.
Why Do People Call Best Buy Customer Support?
People call Best Buy customer support for many different reasons, including:
- Ordering products and services
- Checking on the status of an online order, or an in-store order that needs to be delivered or installed
- Requesting technical support with a product or the Best Buy website
- Questions about product returns and exchanges
- Questions about billing issues
- Coordinating home or business service calls
- Inquiries about the "My Best Buy" customer loyalty program
Best Practices for Calling Best Buy Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to make your call to Best Buy more successful:
- Make sure you are calling the correct number for your inquiry. You can find these numbers on the Best Buy website.
- Be ready to answer questions and provide information about your inquiry when you call Best Buy customer support. Have any relevant documentation handy, including account numbers, invoices, order numbers, credit card statements or correspondence from Best Buy regarding your case.
- If you are calling for technical support, have your device in front of you so that you can work with the customer service representative on troubleshooting.
- You may need to take notes during your call, so have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Best Buy Customer Service?
Best Buy has worked hard in recent years to improve its customer service experience. Many people are satisfied with the level of service that they have received over the phone.
However, there are still areas in which some customers are dissatisfied. One issue that often affects retailers is that of servicing items that are manufactured by third-party suppliers. Best Buy may be limited as to what it can do when an item is under manufacturer warranty but is no longer returnable to Best Buy.
A recent case that appeared in the media demonstrates one of the shortcomings of Best Buy's customer service. In this case, a woman purchased a large appliance that was defective. She had purchased a protection plan through Best Buy's Geek Squad subsidiary, but could not get Best Buy to honor her request for service and replacement. Instead, Best Buy wanted her to work through the manufacturer, which had proven to be less than helpful. It took a third-party to intervene on the customer's behalf before the appliance was replaced.
What Kind of Issues can Best Buy Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Best Buy customer service representative can resolve many issues over the phone, including questions about orders, facilitating returns and exchanges, troubleshooting, technical support and researching billing questions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Best Buy Customer Service?
Best Buy phone-based customer service agentsVied some technical support, but some products need hands-on attention from a technician or repair specialist. In such cases, the representative can direct a customer to repair services, but cannot handle the repair him or herself over the phone.
In the same vein, Best Buy can't always mediate in situations when an item purchased from Best Buy is under manufacturer's warranty and the manufacturer is unresponsive.
While a phone agent can approve and initiate a customer return or exchange, it is up to the consumer to physically mail or return the product.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Best Buy?
Sometimes, calls to Best Buy don't go well. It may be that the customer service agent didn't understand your concern or that he or she appeared to be unable to provide you with a resolution. If this happens to you, don't fret: There are other things you can do to get your issue corrected.
- First, call back. Some customer service representatives may be new on the job or poorly trained. The next person you speak to may well be in a better position to answer your questions and get your customer experience back on track.
- If calling doesn't seem to work, try Best Buy's live chat option. This method of contacting Best Buy offers the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your communications, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- A third option is to visit the customer service desk at your local Best Buy store. A manager or supervisor may be able to resolve your issue or contact someone within the company who can address your problem.
Customer Number 888-237-8289 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Wed Apr 07 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Best Buy's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Best Buy的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Best Buy座席的工具。该电话号码是Best Buy的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的47,472客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答888-237-8289的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Return an Order, Missing Item, Dispute a Charge, Geek Squad Support, Make a Purchase和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Best Buy呼叫中心有Kentucky, Minnesota, Texas, California名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Best Buy总共有3个电话号码。与Best Buy代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Best Buy - by phone or otherwise
尽管888-237-8289是Best Buy最好的免费电话号码，但共有8种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Best Buy个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其公司办公室部门的612-291-1000电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过facebook.com/bestbuy来购买Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Best Buy联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Best Buy.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Best Buy?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Best Buy. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.