Samsung Phone Number
Calling Samsung customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 25分钟 (22m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按0，然后按0。然后在每次提示时按1，直到转移到代表处。
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Samsung ka phone lagaya tha sar mein ab nahin chal pa raha hai please help
Need to know how to hook up my samsung tv
Samsung six series **in bought a year ago and screen won't stay on keeps going on and o...
I had a call back from SamSung yesterday and she was cut off she had my phone number bu...
Defective dishwasher. Was told to send bill of sale and I would be reimbursed
I'm getting a message that there is a software update availabe on my phone, but it does...
My phone is receiving text messages in the eastern standard time zone, but I am located...
Try unlocking device in Lock Screen Security. Settings - Lock Screen - Secure Lock Scre...
Help me please Instagram *ID open AZHAR KHAN****
My phone is locked, and will not let me on. It says enter password but I didn't set it...
Service order reference: ***********Customer reference: ************Model number: SM-R...
I have a brand new a* prepaid and it has a Lock code on the screen I never set it up or...
My phone was stolen this afternoon and I need it to be tracked
My Model:QN**Q*DTA *THE SET SAYS THAT IT HASE * CDMI*THE SET ONLY HAS **WHERE IS THE *RD ONE
I don't really know how to explain or describe it to youSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Samsung's Phone-Based Customer Care
Samsung is a major international conglomerate that is perhaps best known for its consumer electronics and appliances division. Because so many people own Samsung products, it is not surprising that the company receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Samsung Customer Support?
Customers call Samsung for many reasons, including:
- Questions about products
- Warranty support
- Technical support
- Ordering products
- Assistance with Samsung Pay mobile payments
- Facilitating returns and exchanges
- Scheduling in-home appointments
- Troubleshooting products
Best Practices for Calling Samsung Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring an effective call to Samsung's phone-based customer service:
- Samsung's consumer electronics and appliances divisions have their own customer service phone numbers. Before calling, check to make sure you are calling the correct division.
- Samsung provides 24/7 customer service by phone to its mobile device users. Phone-based customer service hours for other divisions (except appliances) are Monday through Friday, 8 to 12 AM, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 11 PM. Customer support for appliances ends at 6 PM daily.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary documents or information handy. These include warranties, order numbers, or product serial numbers.
- Make sure you can take notes during your call. Doing so can be helpful if you need to escalate your case or record an authorization code.
- If you can't wait on hold before talking to a representative, try scheduling a callback at a time that works for you.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Samsung Customer Support?
Samsung has made accessible customer support a priority. It provides extended customer service hours, multiple ways to connect with Samsung agents and has established multiple training centers and certification programs for its customer care and technician teams.
While there are occasional stories of poor customer support, such as a failure on the part of a representative to research or follow-through on a complaint, such reports are rare.
What Kind of Issues Can Samsung Customer Support Resolve?
Samsung's customer service is considered by many to be state-of-the-art. While a phone representative can track orders, identify fraudulent use of your account, and arrange for returns and exchanges, Samsung's customer service system also allows technical support personnel to provide remote assistance via your device. This allows the agent to troubleshoot and fix problems while also teaching you more about your Samsung product.
One of the more unique aspects of Samsung's telephone customer service is its Visual Support service, which allows customers to share photos of a device or appliance with the phone representative. This makes diagnostics much easier and often results in a quicker resolution of any problems.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Samsung?
While Samsung's technology allows it to make some repairs or to assist customers in fixing problems with devices and appliances, there are cases in which an item must be repaired by a trained professional. These situations will require the customer to bring or mail the item to a repair center or for a technician to make a housecall.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Samsung?
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, you may find yourself hanging up the phone with Samsung customer service and feeling badly about your call. It may be that the agent you spoke to wasn't knowledgable or responsive, or it may be clear that your complaint or concern was not resolved.
Don't give up. There are still options available to you.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, take a few minutes to write down what transpired. This information can be useful as you try to explain your situation to another representative, particularly if you have to escalate your case.
- Call back. Customer service representatives vary in personality, training and experience. The next person you speak to may be able to understand your issue and get it resolved.
- Try another way of getting in touch. Samsung offers a live chat option that can have advantages over phone communication, as you'll have access to a written record of your conversation. Other options include Samsung's community forums and its social media accounts.
- Samsung has authorized repair centers around the country. Make an appointment at one of these centers: You may be able to get a technical issue resolved. It is also possible to arrange for a visit from a Samsung technician, who might be able to identify problems or show you how to use your device effectively.
Customer Number 800-726-7864 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Sun Apr 11 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Samsung's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Samsung的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Samsung座席的工具。该电话号码是Samsung的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的82,302客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-726-7864的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Repair Request, Track an Order, Device Support, Refund a Charge, Account Access和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Samsung呼叫中心有California, South Carolina, Vietnam, India, North Carolina, Canada名员工，并且根据客户而开放Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST。 Samsung总共有4个电话号码。与Samsung代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Samsung - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-726-7864是Samsung最好的免费电话号码，但共有7种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Samsung个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其技术支援部门的888-987-4357电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过888-987-4357来购买技术支援。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Samsung联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Samsung.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Samsung?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Samsung. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.