JetBlue Phone Number
Calling JetBlue customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 16分钟 (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I’m trying to book a flight on my JetBlue app. The screen freezes up while I’m out pick...
Points went down for my Jamaica flight
Need to know how to transport my cat
Adding infant to reservation
Pending Credit **************. Mr. Frankie Vega Arce has a pending credit with you No...
Can not access my Travel Bank...I had a * tickets on flight that I had to cancel last s...
I want to find out if I need a notarized letter to travel from America to Jamaica I’m...
Need to add seat assignments
Adding true blue points to account and seats
When is JB to JFK leaving?
Does JetBlue require * months passport validity to travel to Mexico?
nEED CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT,
Booked vacation package yesterday,the payment information would not go through and I al...
Can’t add reservation to true blue account and assigned seats
Need to change flight itinerary.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Tue Apr 06 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是JetBlue的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到JetBlue座席的工具。该电话号码是JetBlue的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的39,630客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-538-2583的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Baggage Problem, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的JetBlue呼叫中心有New Mexico名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 JetBlue总共有5个电话号码。与JetBlue代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-538-2583是JetBlue最好的免费电话号码，但共有9种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他JetBlue个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其新预订部门的844-202-6667电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过844-202-6667来购买新预订。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与JetBlue联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.