GEICO Phone Number
Calling GEICO customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 22分钟 (15m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按0，按0，按0，然后等待
Reasons customers like you called recently
Need to prove GEICO insurance to rent a car
I would like to fax my Defensive Driver Certificate which I successfully completed on...
I completed my Defensive Driver Course on ********** and would like to fax the certifi...
Need to address the constanst emails of threating to take away my drive easy discount...
take * times my money.
I went online to pay my Travelers Insurance but says is out this weekend for maintenanc...
questions about my policy
Need insurance binder sent to me
need to get a insurance binder printed out
I would like for my claims representative to attend to my claim be honest and straightf...
I need to have my car towed
My glass claim, when fixing my glass they didn’t put my mirror back on completely.
I need to send a letter of complaint to the Director*Manager of Colonial Penn's office...
Postpone payment. Not working
Why do i get this filthy SPAM ALMOST EVERY DAY...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on GEICO's Phone-Based Customer Care
Government Employees Insurance Company, better known as GEICO, is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. With over 15 million policyholders, it isn't surprising that GEICO gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Support?
People call GEICO customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for a new policy
- Canceling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
- File a claim
- Request roadside assistance
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Appealing a decision
Best Practices for Calling GEICO Customer Service
Here are some tips for getting your questions answered and issues resolved quickly when you call GEICO customer service:
- Like many large companies, GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling GEICO, make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Before calling, make sure you have information and documentation relevant to your situation in front of you, including: Policy numbers, the name of your insurance agent, billing statements, police reports or citations, information from the other driver or drivers who were parties to an accident or collision, attorney information, medical bills and copies of previous correspondence between you and GEICO.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
It should be noted that if you are calling GEICO to purchase a policy, your call will be handled by a licensed insurance agent.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling GEICO Customer Service?
Consumer feelings about GEICO customer service varies, with some people praising the good service they've received while others express frustration over how their concerns have been treated and handled by GEICO customer service agents.
Some of the most common complaints about GEICO customer service revolves around the inability of GEICO customer service representatives to explain premium increases or to hasten roadside assistance services when customers need a tow.
What Kind of Issues can GEICO Customer Service Representative Resolve?
GEICO customer service representatives and phone-based insurance agents can address and resolve many issues, including starting, changing, and canceling policies, opening new claims, tracking claims, answering questions about coverage and premiums and researching billing transactions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to GEICO Customer Service?
A GEICO customer support agent can't make determinations about insurance claims and don't set premium rates. If you are unhappy about how a claim has been handled or the fact that your insurance premiums have gone up, keep in mind that the person who answers the phone when you call had nothing to do with either decision. You may need to speak to your insurance agent or escalate your case with GEICO to achieve the resolution you want.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with GEICO?
If you get off the phone with GEICO customer service and feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options when dealing with GEICO, so don't feel as though your last conversation with its customer service team is the last word on your issue.
- First, review your notes from your original phone call to Geico. If you did not take notes during your call, write down what you remember from the conversation. This information can help keep your conversation on topic when you re-contact GEICO.
- Next, call GEICO back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of training and education, as well as experience. The next person you speak to may be able to resolve your situation, answer your question or escalate your case to an appropriate manager.
- GEICO offers multiple contact methods. If calling doesn't seem to be working for you, consider sending an email through GEICO's online email form, getting in touch through social media or sending GEICO a letter through postal mail. One advantage of using social media or email is that you will have a written transcript of both sides of your conversation with GEICO.
- Talk to the insurance agent who sold you your policy. He or she may be able to advocate for you.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue after escalating your case to GEICO management, contact the agency in your state that oversees insurance companies. Filing a complaint takes time and you will likely not see an immediate result, but working through government channels can often be successful, especially if other policy-holders file similar complaints.
Customer Number 800-841-3000 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Thu Jan 21 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
GEICO's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是GEICO的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到GEICO座席的工具。该电话号码是GEICO的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的286,824客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-841-3000的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Coverage Questions, Make a Claim, Update Account Info, Cancel Policy, Refund a Charge和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的GEICO呼叫中心有New York, California名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 GEICO总共有8个电话号码。与GEICO代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting GEICO - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-841-3000是GEICO最好的免费电话号码，但共有10种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他GEICO个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其会员服务部门的800-861-8380电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-861-8380来购买会员服务。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与GEICO联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for GEICO.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to GEICO?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like GEICO. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.