Amtrak Phone Number
Calling Amtrak customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 11分钟 (9m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 只是听消息，然后等待。
Reasons customers like you called recently
Can someone please call me back
Buy unaccompanied minor ticket
I need human assistance to book a trip.
Where are the volcanos in Minecraft??? I believe there should be volcanos in Minecraft...
Can i check in my bike on a Chicago - Fargo Amtrak train ride
I am trying to get tickets frim detroit MI to Erie PA. Then from Erie PA niagra fall...
trying to find out trains we are to take to niagra fall new york. And the price of * ro...
need to change a client reservation outbound station *e*b** , wont let me do on webs...
Purchased a ticket but was never used. Can I get another ticket
I need the address to my drop off in St Petersburg Clearwater tomorrow on bus...
Need to make a reservation but want to know if the ticket will be refundable if my moth...
How old do kids have to be
I need instructions on how to board the auto train how early to be there etc
Purchase a ticket with the wrong email address
Want to ask Amtrack some questionsSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amtrak's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amtrak is a national rail service that operates throughout the United States and several parts of Canada. With over 300 trains running each day, it isn't surprising that Amtrak gets a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Amtrak Customer Support?
People call Amtrak customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Checking on train schedules
- Booking tickets and travel packages
- Providing requests for special services and accommodations
- Filing lost and found reports
- Filing complaints about Amtrak service
- Questions regarding Amtrak Guest rewards loyalty program
- Technical support with the Amtrak website
- Canceling or changing tickets
- Reserving a seat to be paid for later (this option is only available for some tickets, ask the Amtrak agent if it can apply to your desired ticket)
Best Practices for Calling Amtrak Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help make your call to Amtrak customer service go more smoothly:
- Make sure that you have the correct number for the department you need to speak to. For example, Amtrak has separate numbers for domestic and international calls, scheduling group travel, booking vacation packages, reporting accessibility issues or contacting the Amtrak police department.
- Before you call Amtrak, assemble any relevant documentation so that you have it handy during your call. Documentation might include confirmation numbers, cancellation numbers, descriptions of travel packages, current schedules as well as any correspondence between yourself and Amtrak.
- If you are calling because you are having difficulty with the Amtrak website, make sure that you have access to a computer during your call so that you and the customer service representative can troubleshoot the issue together.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your conversation.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Amtrak Customer Service?
Some Amtrak passengers are very satisfied with the level of service that they have received from Amtrak customer service over the years. Still, others are less impressed, complaining that customer service agents are not always helpful. Being prepared before calling Amtrak is one way of helping to ensure that the call is successful.
What Kind of Issues can Amtrak Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Amtrak customer service can resolve a range of issues over the phone, including purchasing, changing and canceling tickets. Other issues include questions about schedules, delays and other issues with trips that are already in progress.
Many people don't realize that Amtrak sells vacation packages and a customer service representative may be able to assist in booking these packages. Another concern of many is group travel, when a club, school or family ops to travel together. Amtrak has dedicated phone lines for both group travel as well as package vacations, where specialists are able to assist in these more complex travel plans.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Amtrak Customer Service?
While most issues that affect Amtrak passengers and trains can be resolved over the phone, there may be some instances in which a phone representative will not be able to resolve an issue completely.
One example of this is putting your Amtrak reservation "on hold." If you prefer to pay for your ticket with cash, or don't feel comfortable making a payment online or over the phone using your debit or credit card, you may be able to reserve a ticket and then pay for it later at the station. However, this option is not available for all fares. Your customer service representative can help you find a fare that is eligible for this payment option.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Amtrak?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Amtrak customer service representative and feel that your situation was not understood or that your problem is not yet resolved, don't fret. You still have a few options:
- In many cases, you will be able to take care of your issue by calling Amtrak back. Different customer service agents have different levels of training and experience. You might be able to connect with a better customer service representative on your next call and he or she will be able to resolve your case.
- Before calling, however, it's a good idea to review any notes that you took during your first call. Doing so will make it easier to explain your situation during your next call.
- If a second call to Amtrak doesn't work, try emailing Amtrak through its online form. This method has the advantage of providing you with a paper trail that can be of assistance if you need to escalate your case.
- Another option is to go to an Amtrack station and ask to speak to a manager there. He or she may be willing to look into your situation and put you in touch with people at Amtrak who are able to help.
Customer Number 877-444-4773 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Fri Jun 18 2021 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amtrak's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Amtrak的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Amtrak座席的工具。该电话号码是Amtrak的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的137,892客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答877-444-4773的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Refund, Make a Booking, Missing Items, Cancel or Change Booking, Problem With a Trip和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Amtrak呼叫中心有Pennsylvania名员工，并且根据客户而开放24 hours, 7 days。 Amtrak总共有4个电话号码。与Amtrak代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Amtrak - by phone or otherwise
尽管877-444-4773是Amtrak最好的免费电话号码，但是共有8种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Amtrak个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其购买部门的800-872-7245电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-872-7245来购买购买。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Amtrak联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amtrak.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amtrak?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amtrak. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.