Vodafone (UK) Phone Number
Calling Vodafone (UK) customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 149分钟 (89m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 按照提示查询账单
Reasons customers like you called recently
I rung to get my NuC code and have been sent an email. When I followed the link the ema...
I recharged my sons vodaphone number from india *pounds twice. The amount is debited f...
I did a top up of *£ twice to a U* number. The amount has been debited from my account...
I have been issued with a Network Unlock Code from Vodafone which does not work. What d...
I need my phone unlocked
Hello, I have been advised to contact you to let you know that our Direct Debit has bee...
I am getting 'international' call advising my vodafone account is going to be terminate...
Our * Iphones are both on our daughters Vodafone account,*We want to come off her accou...
Hi my name is Malik I have a I phone ** and it’s in regards to my bill. It says I have...
I have been without my landline since Monday am because of an on going fault with both...
I have a smart speed *, which I have not used for so long, I can't remember thenumber...
i f did not disconnect correctly when speaking to my auntie in gosport for about * min...
Hello I dont live in uk * years and I got letters that I have to pay to Vodafone around...
I want to end the contract and stop Vodafone's monthly deduction for me.The Vodafone nu...
Hello, I want to end the contract and stop Vodafone's monthly deduction for me. I left...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Vodafone (UK)'s Phone-Based Customer Care
Vodafone (UK) is a telecommunications company that provides mobile phone and broadband Internet service. With over 17.8 million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Vodafone (UK) receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Vodafone (UK) Customer Support?
People call Vodafone for a range of reasons, including:
- Starting new service
- Changing or canceling service
- Technical support
- Scheduling a technician's visit
- Billing questions
- Reporting a lost or stolen advice
Best Practices for Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service
To help ensure that your call to Vodafone (UK) goes quickly and smoothly, consider the following:
- Call the correct number at the correct time. There are different phone numbers for consumer and business accounts. There is also a separate number for international calls.
- Check the time. Customer service is available for pay monthly accounts and for lost/stolen phones 24/7. Pay-as-you-go and home broadband accounts have phone-based customer service from 8 am to 9 pm, and you can upgrade or cancel your account from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
- Before placing your call, gather any necessary documentation, including your account number, bills, proof of payment (such as a statement from your bank or credit card company) and any correspondence between you and Vodafone (UK) regarding your case
- If you are calling for help with a device, have it in front of you so that you can troubleshoot along with the customer service representative.
- Taking notes during your call is often a wise idea. Have pen and paper handy.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
In 2016, Vodafone was fined $4.6 million pounds for various violations, including a failure to respond to customer complaints properly. Unfortunately, it seems as though customer service has not improved much. In 2019, Vodafone (UK) was voted the worst mobile phone provider in the country.One in five respondents indicated that they had received poor customer service from Vodafone.
What Kind of Issues can Vodafone (UK) Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Vodafone UK customer service representatives can resolve a wide range of issues over the phone. These can include some basic troubleshooting of devices and services, upgrades or cancellations of plans, purchasing new services, setting up technician appointments and addressing billing inquiries.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Vodafone (UK) Customer Service?
While a customer service representative can troubleshoot some issues with devices and systems, they are unable to perform repairs remotely. If you are having problems with a device you may need to bring or mail it to a repair center. Your Vodafone (UK) representative may be able to direct you to a repair center or provide you with a pre-printed mailing label.
Early, some broadband issues may require a repair visit from a technician. A customer service representative can schedule a visit for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Vodafone (UK)?
Get off the phone with a Vodafone (UK) customer service agent and feel as though you did not accomplish anything, don't give up. You may still have options for obtaining a resolution.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. This information can be very helpful when you explain your concerns to another Vodafone (UK) agent. If you didn't take notes during your call, write down or type out what you remember from your conversation.
- Your next step is to call back. You may be in luck and the next representative you speak to could have more training or experience and actually be able to resolve your issue.
- If you can't resolve your issue with Vodafone (UK), Try getting in touch via a different method. Vodafone does offer a live chat option that offers the benefit of providing a transcript of your conversation. Vodafone (UK) also monitors its social media accounts, so that is another option.
- Another option is to use Vodafone (UK)'s community message boards and ask for help from other uses or the board monitors.
- Vodafone (UK) also has a separate complaint department that you can access from its website. You can submit a complaint via email or postal mail.
- If all else fails, you can file a complaint with Ofcom, the UK regulator of telecommunications companies.
Customer Number 0870-0700191 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Wed Oct 21 2020 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Vodafone (UK)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Vodafone (UK)的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Vodafone (UK)座席的工具。该电话号码是Vodafone (UK)的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的14,244客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答0870-0700191的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Technical support, Payment arrangement, Account access, Cancel order, Change plan和其他客户服务问题。建议您告诉我们您遇到了什么问题，而不是尝试致电Vodafone (UK)，然后可以通过电话，电子邮件或网络或推特与他们联系。 Vodafone (UK)总共有2个电话号码。与Vodafone (UK)代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Vodafone (UK) - by phone or otherwise
尽管0870-0700191是Vodafone (UK)最好的免费电话号码，但共有5种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Vodafone (UK)个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其技术支援部门的+44-7024017198电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过consumer@help.vodafone.co.uk来购买Customer Service。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Vodafone (UK)联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Vodafone (UK).
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Vodafone (UK)?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Vodafone (UK). For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our eBay Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Comcast Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like eBay or Comcast. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.