Ticketmaster Phone Number
Calling Ticketmaster customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 25分钟 (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: 如果要与真实的人交谈，则在自动消息部分中绝对需要按0。
Reasons customers like you called recently
I purchased tickets for Alabama, July *. *Order * **-******SCS*Sec ***. Row C. Seats...
I have * tickets to the def leopard, motley crue San Francisco have been trying to retu...
I’m trying to buy Ohio state season football tickets for my student and it isn’t working
Out Ticketmaster account has been blocked because they thought we were a bot. How do I...
Hi im writing to you on behalf of my father. Last year my dad bought Tom jones tickets...
I purchased my tickets through Ticketmaster. I received an email from an individual nam...
purchased tickets in Feb, **** for the Drifters at Hard Rock Cafe. under that e mail a...
I bought tickets for the def Leppard motley Crue tour over a year ago. I want to get a...
Want to know what parking structure is close to fox theater. Which street
We tried to get tickets on a pre-sale for stringcheese at the Greeks in Berkeley, *It s...
I had a typo in my email while I was buying tickets so I an unable to receive follow-up...
I never received my refund but Ticketmaster is telling me that I did. I would like to s...
Hi. I purchased an Elton John ticket in **** for the SSE Hydro **th November. As covid...
I purchased three tickets to the Judy Collins*Arlo Guthrie concert which was to be held...
I purchased tickets for Deluth Georgia and got tickets for a show in Texas. I spent...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
信息最后更新Mon Jun 21 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
这是Ticketmaster的最佳电话号码，实时当前等待中的等待时间，以及用于跳过这些电话线直接转到Ticketmaster座席的工具。该电话号码是Ticketmaster的最佳电话号码，因为像您这样的136,638客户在过去18个月中使用了此联系信息，并向我们提供了反馈。回答800-745-3000的呼叫的客户服务部门解决的常见问题包括Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Purchase Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request和其他客户服务问题。您要呼叫的Ticketmaster呼叫中心有West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada名员工，并且根据客户而开放Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST。 Ticketmaster总共有3个电话号码。与Ticketmaster代表交谈的最佳方法并不总是很清楚，因此我们开始根据客户社区的建议来编译此信息。请继续分享您的经验，以便我们继续改进这一免费资源。
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
尽管800-745-3000是Ticketmaster最好的免费电话号码，但是共有6种方法可以与他们联系。根据其他Ticketmaster个客户的说法，与他们的客户支持团队联系的下一个最佳方法是拨打其美国球迷支持部门的800-653-8000电话号码。除了打电话外，寻求帮助的客户的下一个最喜欢的选择是通过800-653-8000来购买美国球迷支持。如果您认为此信息不正确或知道与Ticketmaster联系的其他方式，请告知我们，以便我们与其他客户共享。 And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.